Friday, March 25, 2011

Is it fair?

1) This is actually my first blog and this would be my first post. i read blog (mostly regarding politics) but never thought that i would create one. so here on my first blog, i would like to talk about bad or good.
2) Kita sering diasuh dari kecil mengenai perkara buruk dan baik. We will always think negative on something that we think that is bad. for example, kita sering fikir negative on Count Dracula (Yes, Literally I'm talking about blood sucking Dracula). Kita diasuh melalui buku Bram Stoker (1987) bahawa Count Dracula adalah watak antagonis yang sering membunuh gadis-gadis jelita dan menghirup darah. Begitulah sebaliknya dengan Van Helsing. Lalu kita diasuh pula bahawa Van Helsing itu adalah berperwatakkan hero kerana dia adalah lawan kepada Dracula dan cuba menyelamatkan nyawa sekalian manusia. Tapi pernahkah kita terfikir sebab disebalik tindakan Count Dracula yang dianggap jahat itu? Kenapa Count Dracula bertindak sedemikian? If u read about Dracula's story, he killed beautiful girls because he loves them. It is his nature to kill the one he love and suck their blood. So, for those out there yang believe in what we call LOVE, would u agree that Count Dracula is actually not a really bad person? Is it fair if semua kejahatan yang dijatuhkan ke atasnya adalah kerana he loves them and it is his nature to did that?


3) In departed, the best quote that i will remember sounded like these "When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference" mamat atas nih cakap...
4) For me, what i want to sayhere is if a criminal and a cop facing each other with a loaded gun, which one would u say the good ones? it is hard isn't it? Both of them wanted to kill each other... Is it fair just pointing the criminal as a bad ones? he just wanted to save his life!!!
5) Last night i 'lepaking' with my 2 best friends (Memey and Miera). we talked about relationship and so on... and until one point we talked about psycho ex... I also used to be called a psycho by 2 other girls. One is a bitch that asked me to leave my current girlfriend (during that time and now she is marrying my own friend just to prove me something) and another one is my current girlfriend. My current girlfriend called me a psycho happened when i forced her to see me as for me to save the relationship. This question just pop up on my mind right away. am i a psycho if I'm a guy who really in love and trying so hard to save the relationship? It is because the bitch who was the first to called me psycho and should you believes that I'm a psychopath until the end? Is it fair for me? I was just trying to made our promises to not become lies....

1 comment: